Sunday 12 May 2013

Karate and mothers day

Hello,

I know it's few days ago when I wrote my last Report but I was really busy the last days. But I'll tell you guys the news...
First, I found a Karate Club in Mill Bay, this is a neighbour Village just 20 minutes away, and I decided to give it a try. Finally I visit this Club three times and it was amazing. Almost 10.000 km far away from home and we're talking about the same. The same language "Karate". The Karate-Trainer (I guess 40 years old) praised me that my Sensei did a good work on me and he had taught me very well. My kicks were very precise and power full, so he said. He wants me to teach different kicks for the class ;-) I was and I am very proud that he said this to me. 
But after the third class he decided to introduce me to his Sensei (Sensei - Douglas R. Mortley). And the point why this is so particular for me: this Sensei were taught by Sensei "Richard Kim" and he is a legend in the whole Karate History (http://www.richardkimmartialartist.com).

Finally, I met Sensei Mortley at launch yesterday. He told me many things about his History and about Richard Kim. After we finished our meal he ask me if I would be interested in his new private Dojo. Of course I agreed and we drove to his Dojo which is just 5 minutes away from my Home. This Dojo is awesome. And that's what I told him. I said that it would be a pleasure to train with him in his private Dojo and after I said my last word he gave me his hand and said "Welcome to my Dojo"... By the way - you can't enter his Dojo if you are not recommended. I really appreciate what happened!



What else can I say about this weekend...
Me and Taylor were in Victoria and we watched the new Iron Man Movie - it's a great movie - And then we went to the Mill Bay Pub and played pool. I also met a workmate and we trunk some beer together. It was a funny night... 

I tried also to sell my Truck but still without success. On Monday I have the next appointment. We will see what happens. 

I think that's all...

Oh wait... hehe... we had mothers day and as I skyped to my mom we talked about "Probiers mal mit Gemuetlichkeit - Bear Necessities" and I told hear - no problem - I can play it for you with my trombone! But I couldn't because of - I don't know, my brain wouldn't -  so I told her I will record it and send it to her. And this is the result :-) 


Good Night! Chris

In the next report I'll show you pictures of my work. Because this week I prepared 3 Workstations and next week they will work with it. I'm excited how it runs...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, first of all, thank you that you have kept your promis. It was rely funny to watch it. I made a copy and I will send it to your mothers mobile phone.

    love greetings from
    Dirk & Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... Your welcome! It really took me couple of hours until it was like it is :-) But it was a kind of fun to make it for you ;-)

      Greetings Back!
      Chris

      Delete