Tuesday 10 September 2013

Road trip USA (west coast)

Hello People!

long time no see and more importantly long time no post from Chris. So here I am!

Back on Vancouver Island and I feel a little bit like coming home :-) Last week I came back from my Road trip. I captured a lot of pictures but I had absolutely no chance to keep you posted. I was happy to get at least a shower once in a while. So I had other Issues to handle than checking for Internet access to upload pictures ;-)
But as you know I won't hide those pictures and now the time has come to start a picture road trip down the USA west coast and back somewhere.

Elena left back to Germany on August 13th. I'm so excited to see her again (for long time) in December. Just 97 days left and I'm back in Germany.
After I dropped Elena at the Airport I picked up Kevin. I met Kevin several weeks ago on Facebook. We had the same Idea to start a road trip down the west coast.

I brought the Truck and all needed things to sleep in it and Kevin brought Camping equipment and a plan with all must-seen things for each City we wanted to visit.


Okay, we saw so many things, we met people and we had a lot of fun. What I try to say, I can't even memorize all moments but it was a really good live experience. I won't bother you with a lot of text. So what we gonna do, we start a picture road trip now!

13th of August
Heading down to America, we needed to cross the border twice (long story) :-)




Yes! Happy to be finally in the States!

14th of August
First Stop, Portland




15th of August
Next City - Bandon (stay at Best Western parking lot)












16th of August
Next stop Eureka (stay at Walmart parking lot)




Why a picture of cresent city?





17th of August
Just a refill at the most reliable gas station and move on to San Francisco :-)




























18th of August
Day 2 in San Francisco!


This guys is named John Smith and he is actually the Owner of all the Flowers at Lombard street

But he is also responsible for all of it























19h of August
Next Target - Morro Bay (stay at Walmart parking lot)















20th of August
Welcome to Suck(Los) Angeles



























Proud to be awesome !!!







21th of August
Day 2 Los Angeles (Hollywood)!










22th of August
Lets visit San Diego!









University of San Diego? No just the libary !














23th of August
Day 2 San Diego (Downtown and Beach)!




















Yammi! xD



Overnight somewhere between San Diego and Las Vegas...



24th of August
Next morning right on to Las Vegas


how would you pronounce it?





Yihaa... And finally arrived in Las Vegas!
We got a big surprised as we arrived at the hotel where my mom and dirk used to stay. They got money from my Grandparents to book a hotel room for both of us. So we could stay 3 nights in Vegas together. Air condition, mattress, restroom, shower, sink, soap, toilette paper, breakfast, dinner, lunch... and so on we loved to use!!! And that was fun!!!






Hello Mom... :-)































27th of August
Don't forget Grand Canyon on your way back home :-)















Now its time to go home !!! 2 Days hardcore driving xxx

















And after hardcore missing the exit and hardcore kevin drop off... haha...

...more than 6'000 km ...

...finally on the Ferry back to the Island!



To see how we actually drove I've made a google maps overview with our exact route ...


Thank's for reading...
My next post is coming soon...!!!


Bye
know
Chris


(and give it up foor beaauuuttyyfuull Keviiiin)


No comments:

Post a Comment