Tuesday 1 October 2013

Cantharellus cibarius

Hello people!

I told you in my last post that the previous weekend supposed to be a calm weekend. Well, it rained the whole weekend and I spent most of the time at home.... But....!!!

... we also went mudding on Saturday and mushroom picking on Sunday.

You might wonder what mudding is?! 
You buy a 4runner, let it rain and don't worry about  your vehicle. 
Here is a short Video from last Saturday with Taylor's 4runner, he drove and I was the passenger. 

Yes, I was a little scared, this always happens when I don't steer the vehicle ;-)




And on Sunday we picked mushrooms (Chanterelle) near Port Renfrew... 









Braden drove through a puddle! :-) 


It was very deep and a wall of water went right over the hood. That's why the engine flooded :-(


Turn up the volume!
V8



















Mushrooms for one week :-)

Yammi Yammi!!!


Bye Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment