Sunday 14 April 2013

I did it !!!


Hello sunny Germany!!!

I hope you all enjoy the good weather. Today we had also a good weather but not as hot as in Germany.

I have big news... I did it...Back to the roots (KTM) :-)

When I went to Canada I was always thinking about to buy a Truck. They are not expansive on Vancouver Island. But I had never thought that it will happens so early.
This weekend was a really exciting weekend. I checked the page "usedvictoria" for good deals a longer time. And there was not only one good deal for me...

I'll make it short! I bought a Truck in Victoria and a Dirtbike too. xD It's common to have something to drive trough the forest ... 





Ford F150, Straight 6 cylinder, 4.9 L (1996)
KTM ECX 360ccm 2-Stroke (1997)

I'm really happy with these vehicles. The KTM has many spezials like a board computer (Trail Tech enduro), Scott steering stabilizer or Pro-circuit exhaust. There is nothing to do but rinding.

The Truck is also very nice. It's not a new one but it has really low kilometres (165 000) . The engine is a "never die engine". It has also a 4wd and good tires. Tomorrow I will arrange my insurance for the Truck. And after my motocross gear is arrived (which we ordered today), I will do my first trip trough the mountains.

I will report immediately! 

Have a nice week and good Night :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment