Saturday 20 April 2013

Trombone is arrived

Surprise Surprise... This week my Trombone arrived! My Brother Andy sent it just after my departure to Canada. It took almost 1 month :-) I have no idea why, but I had to pay almost 40 bucks taxes to get my trombone. And Andy paid 50 Euro for shipping. A kind of weird.

But now I'm happy to have it here and I can start playing!





And yesterday I did my first ride through the forest with my dirt bike. And Braden showed me some good roads.

It is so much fun! I love this bike... To much power but I love it :-)





I guess that's all for this weekend. Today I do some house work and tomorrow is chill Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, the dirt bike has to much power? we can not belive ;)We see nerly every day your pictures and we enjoy it.
    Last Sunday we go to our first dance lesson, your mom dance realy good but I dance like a doll.
    The dartgame looks nice, but your score on the picture is not so good, you need more workout.
    We have a lot of sun and the babecue tast realy good.
    We had to open the ballon, and we found a lot of chad, your mon was happy :)
    Love and kiss from mom and Dirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heeeeaaa!!! First thanks for comment!
      Yes tooooo much power! I promise you it is like a beast. but I will teach it.
      Concerning your ballon. I'm so exited when you guys tell me about this beautiful weekend in cologne. Please keep me in loop.

      So let's dance and hear you soon! Chris

      Delete