Monday 17 June 2013

Car show and falls


Hello people!

I hope you enjoyed your weekend in germany and the nice hot day today! I've heard it gets hotter ...


Okay, let's start...
On Friday I came back from work at around 5pm. When I arrived at home I saw this happening in our street. Just funny enough to take some pictures...



A damaged street sign in Canada, perfect!


I was very tired this Friday so I just relaxed a bit and watched a movie.
On Saturday morning I did some house work and I cleaned my Truck and prepared my dirt bike for the next ride. I contacted Jared (I met him on the gas station couple of weeks ago) to join me. At 3 pm we met us at the golf course (Kingsview Rd) in Maple Bay. It's just 10 min away from my home. He bought a new dirt bike (the blue Yamaha) and he invited another buddy to join us. He wants to start dirt biking too. So I met Simon (He is from Quebec I guess and he and his whole Family moved to Vancouver Island in March this year)

Simon drove Jared's bike and Jared drove his new bike. We had a lot of fun!





But after just 10 minutes driving Jared's new bike had a flat tire. I guess because he jumped to high with his bike. He is a really fast and good driver! Fortunately Grant drove by. Grant is a (I guess) 55 years old man and has a weird personality. But he is ok because he helped us to fix the tire that we could go on.




I think after half an hour the tire has been fixed.

This is Grant's dirt bike. I never saw him driving but Jared told me that he damn fast! On this spot (the half developed golf course) he built a little race track, and he supposed to be the fastest rider on it. And I think he actually is, because he has nothing to do but dirt biking. 


We continued riding! 
With a couple of breaks we drove until 10 pm. Also to the top of the Hill with an amazing view on Duncan but I didn't get my camera with me... :-(





Later we met us for Dinner at "Original Joes". It's like a Pub and Restaurant together.
I have met Jared's and Simon's girlfriends... Nice Dinner at the End, always good! Perfect Day!



On Sunday mooring at 7 am I drove with Taylor to the "Englishman River Falls". Just to see what it is and if it's worth to come back again.

And yes it is ...


Captured for my mom, she loves Eagles













After maybe half an hour "Englishman River" we went to Qualicum Beach. This was our actual target for this day. We visit a huge car show... I probably took more than 200 pictures on that car show. 
But I won't annoying you with 200 car pictures. Here just a few...












































On the way back we checked the Beach in Qualicum Beach and Parksville, pretty good!






It was a nice trip with beautiful weather. Oh, by the way. We drove more than 250 km in 2:30 h which is for a canadian just a little spin, no big deal. And to be honest for me it didn't feel like that "much"...

We were back at 2 pm, Taylor had to work and I decided to go for ride with my dirt bike. I didn't clean it the day before and I needed it to clean either way... 

Just pictures of a dirty dirt bike :-)






And last but not least....

Today after work we did some yard work. We trimmed the trees. We trimmed the whole inside during the last two weeks. Spread on more days, and today we trimmed the whole backside...

Yep, also this kind of work has to be done in Canada :-)










I hope you enjoyed these pictures...

Now I wish you guys a nice hot wednesday, and don't forget the sunscreen :-) I'm sorta jealous... xD

NiteNite, Chris

...and thanks for reading again ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Schatz danke für das schöne Foto...vor allem süss das du an mich gedacht hast. Die Autos sind teilweise echt cool und gruselig hi.Wir haben Mittwoch 21.40Uhr Dirk sitzt neben mir du bringst uns immer ein wenig zum lachen schön.....
    Ich freue mich das du so viele schöne Momente hast. Lieb dich Mama Gruß von Dirk und Küken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I have seen this Eagle and I stopped immediately because I knew you would like it :-) Greetings back to your pets ;-)
      Do you have any detailed information about your honeymoon? Let me know!!! See you soon, Chris :-*

      Delete