Tuesday 4 June 2013

Finally a successful Weekend!

Hey folks,

Today I can show you a lot of cool pictures...


Lets start with friday!
On friday after work I bought some food. My Girlsfriend gave me some nice recipes and for those I needed a lot of different thing we hadn't at home... Actually I had nothing at home except for salt :-)

Here a picture of what I bought... and guess what you would pay in Germany!







and here comes Canada...


I hope this will be enough food for the next couple of weeks :-)


On Friday and Saturday I fixed the brakes on my truck. I bought new bleeder screews and a new brake line. I replaced the screws and the left brake line because it was very rusty and had a leak.

Then I bled the brakes with Braden and I did my first test ride.
It was awful! I had like no brakes. No pressure, nothing... I was really disappointed because I was still trying to sell my Truck and on Saturday a guy would take a look at the Truck.

So far, so bad!

I slept about it and next day I bought some brake cleaner because I used a different cleaner the day before (which caused the problem).
So I cleaned the brakes again...
Second test drive and surprise, surprise. My brakes are working very well!!! 







On Saturday a guy visited me to check my truck. But before he came I washed the Truck and did a little photo session...







Finally the guy (Jack) arrived at 6 pm and I showed him the Truck. He did a little test drive, came back and said: "Thats what I want. I'll buy this Truck."
And zack bum, after talking about the right price, he deposit 100 $ for my security and tomorrow he will pick up the truck and he'll give me the remaining money.

I'm happy to sold the Truck!!!
Now I can look for a new vehicle for my road trip :-)

On Sunday, 8 am in the morning, I went to Nanaimo to see the Monster Energy CMRC Pro-Nationals.

This was a huge and professional Motocross-Event and I took a lot of pictures.
The entrance fee was 25 $ and it was worth.

Nice weather, nice Bikes and Girls, nice races and Monster Energy drinks for free all the day :-)


















































I left Nanaimo at around 3 pm with a sunburn in my face... I went back home a little earlier because I needed to go out with my dirt bike for just half an hour. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately no pictures because my battery was empty. 
On the way back from Nanaimo I picked up a hitchhiker. He is from England and right now he is living in Victoria. It was nice to talk with him. I dropped him in Duncan. 

Yea and last but not least. At night I made some dinner. I cooked leek soup after recipe from my Girlfriend... And yeah... thank you very much again. It worked very well for me :-)



I guess I can eat at least 3 days leek soup ... but its yummy yummy!

So thats all for now! I hope you enjoyed these pictures and I wish you all a good Day and for me a good Night. Thanks for reading again!

Nite Nite, Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment